- Maintains a compassionate environment for patient care.
- Maintains a safe and clean working environment
- Organizes work by matching computer orders with specimen labeling; sorting specimens; checking labeling; logging specimens.
- Maintains quality results by running standards and controls, verifying equipment function through routine equipment maintenance and advanced trouble shooting; calibrating equipment utilizing approved testing procedures; monitoring quality control measures and protocols.
- Maintains a safe and secure work environment
- Assists with the routine lab duties including blood draws and lab check in’s
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Clinical Lab Testing, Thoroughness, Chemistry Techniques
- Must be able to Multi-task
- Must be able to maintain a pleasant, courteous demeanor when dealing with patients, providers other employees, the general public and other outside agencies
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Must have a high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Must have a MLT Degree
- BLS Certified or ASCP Certified
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- HSA, FSA
- Competitive Salary
- 401k/Profit Sharing
- Earned Time Off (ETO)